Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
How To Survive A Plane Crash – 5 Sure Tips
What Is Air Crash
An aviation “accident” is defined by the Convention on International Civil Aviation Annex 13 as an occurrence associated with the operation of an aircraft, which takes place between the time any person boards the aircraft with the intention of flight until all such persons have disembarked, where a person is fatally or seriously injured, the aircraft sustains damage or structural failure or the aircraft is missing or is completely inaccessible.
If the aircraft is destroyed or severely damaged so that it must be written off, it is further defined as a hull loss accident. Annex 13 further defines an aviation “incident” as an occurrence, other than an accident, associated with the operation of an aircraft which affects or could affect the safety of operation
Plane crashes are usually a rare occurrence, but when it happens, the results can be fatal. Clearly, nobody prays for a plane crash. But the truth is you cannot rule it out as bad as this may sound. These tips shared by Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency, will help increase your chances of surviving a plane crash.
5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash
1. Keep your shoes on during take-off and landing
Take-off and landing are the most important phases of a flight. There is nothing wrong in removing your shoes during flight, but putting your shoes back on before landing will prevent you from having to escape barefooted.
Every type of aircraft is different. Even if you fly all the time, you are more than likely to fly on different types of aeroplanes and sitting in different seats each time you take to the sky. So, every time you get on a plane, take a minute or two to review the safety information card in the seatback pocket in front of your seat. By doing this, you will be familiar with the evacuation procedures.
5. Do not take alcohol or medication that helps you relax
The fear of flying can cause a passenger to drink alcoholic beverages or take a prescription medication to ease the stress of air travel. This may not keep you in the right frame of mind in case anything happens because you may be tipsy or drowsy.
- The Disaster! What You Need To Know About Nigeria Airways Flight 2120
- Did Dana Aircraft Crash Land In Port Harcourt Airport – Pictures
- Breaking News: One Confirmed Dead After Plane Crashes And Explodes While Landing At The Runway In Caernarfon Airport Noth Wales
- Why Our Aircraft Exit Door Fell Off – Dana Air
- Who Is Pius Adesanmi, The Nigerian Professor Who Died Ethiopian Airlines plane crash
- SHOCKING!! Plane Carrying Christians In China Allegedly Attacked By Mysterious Birds (Photos)
- Shocking footage of unknown man exited the bush with a bag and climbed on the plane engine in Murtala Muhammed International Airport
- Bangladesh: See Pictures Of Jet Plane That Bursts Into Flames After Landing In Nepal Killing 39 Passengers
- Happening Now: Dana Aircraft Crashes In Port Harcourt Airport, See Picture
- Watch Graphic Video From A Small Plane Crash Today In Primavera Do Leste