See 20 Names Of God In Different Languages In Nigeria (Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba…)
Nigerians have their own way of calling God in their different native languages.
So today you will know the names of God in Different Nigerian Languages.
Below are 20 Names of God In Different Languages In Nigeria
Names of God in Yoruba Olodumare – which means The Almighty or Olorun (God).
Names of God in Igbo (Chineke) Chukwu – which means the first force and existence of all beings.
Names of God in Berom (Birom) Dagwi – which means source of being.
Names of God in Edo Osanobwa – a description for the one who carries and sustains world.
Names of God in Efik/Ibibio Osa-Nudazi, denotes the impregnable and Abasi meaning the director of the universe from heaven.
Names of God in Hausa Ubangidi, denotes the supreme being
Don’t rush it yet.. we will keep updating it
- The Igbo At That Political Event In Jos Started Speaking Hausa… – Uwazuruike
- Yoruba Will Never Give Support To The Igbo On Biafra Agenda, They Must Quit The West Since They Don’t Want Nigeria – Leader coalition of yoruba groups
- If You Are A Nigerian You Are Evil And A Child Of Satan – Nnamdi Kanu
- Why I Don’t Believe In Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Presidency – Obi Of Onitsha, Alfred Nnaemeka Achebe
- How Many Languages Are Spoken In Nigeria Today?
- Apply For Massive 2017 Recruitment At BBC World Service, Nigeria
- Ongoing Massive Recruitment At BBC World Service (28 Vacant Positions)