Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Congo’s defense minister has confirmed that a military cargo plane crashed in the country’s capital Kinshasa this morning killing all 12 crew members aboard.
“I confirm that a military aircraft crashed this morning. All 12 members of the crew died” said Defense Minister Crispin Atama Tabe.
According to an army officer who witnessed the incident, the cargo plane caught fire shortly after taking off from Kinshasa’s N‘djili Airport and crashed in a nearby reserve controlled by the military’s elite Republican Guard units.
The officer said that there were both Congolese and foreigners among the dead. An agent at Congo’s aviation agency, also speaking on condition of anonymity, said the plane was an Antonov 12 destined for the eastern city of Bukavu.
- Plane Crash In Texas Addison Airport Kills 10
- Pictures Of Plane Crash In Katampe Moutain In Abuja Today (VIDEO)
- Breaking News: 32 Persons Confirmed Dead After A Russian Plane Crashed In Syria (DETAILS)
- how Many planes were hijacked in 9/11
- Breaking!! Scores Dead, Many Injured As Soldiers & Fulani Militias Clash In Adamawa (Graphic Photos)
- [PHOTO] Sunny Okogwu, IBB’s Brother In Law Is Dead
- General Sampson Adeti Biography, Wiki, Profile, Age, Family And Education
- Breaking News: 107 People Crashes Moments After Boeing 737 Take-off In Cuba (Watch Video & Photos)
- Boko Haram Ambush Military Convoy In Borno.. Kill 3 Soldiers
- Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Has Killed Nobody – Fani Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorists