Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Barely few days of his suspension from the party, Ifeanyi Ubah, chairman of Capital Oil and Gas Limited, hanything from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in his entire life.
On Thursday, the PDP suspended the businessman for allegedly making “disparaging allegations” against the party over the conduct of the Anambra governorship primary election which he lost to Oseloka Obaze.
Reacting to reports of his suspension in a telephone interview on Channels TV’s Politics Today, Ubah said he had not gained a single thing from the PDP in his “entire life”.
“I am not doing this because of myself; I have not for once gained one single thing from PDP in my entire life and I stand to be challenged if PDP can tell anybody anything that they gave to me,” he said.
“I want Nigerians to know that also, even before I presented this case to the public, I personally presented it to the former president (Goodluck Jonathan).”
He said the PDP was digging its grave by upholding injustice – in reaction to the decision of the appeal panel which affirmed Obaze’s election.
“When you are presenting a clean, clear case before the panel, and after that they still uphold injustice. So, they are still digging their graves. I am not in this business to castigate anybody but I am hess to castigate anybody but I am here to seek justice,” he said.
“Impunity must stop; our electoral processes must strictly be adhered to with lay-down rules according to the constitution of the party.
“Let nobody blame me today and I complained, I sent texts to every PDP board of trustees (BoT) member about the impunity and nobody did anything.”
Ubah was a darling of the Jonathan administration. He was one of those who got lucrative oil contracts.
- 2019 Is All About APGA & APC – Ifeanyi Ubah
- Listen To Leaked Audio Of Obiano, Ifeanyi Ubah And Ibeto’s Meeting On Automatic Senatorial Ticket
- Why PDP Is The Only Stable Party In Nigeria – Jonathan
- I Supported Obiano Because Peter Obi Was Throwing His Weight Around As The King Maker In Anambra – Ifeanyi Ubah
- Breaking News: Ifenyi Ubah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP.. Gives His Reasons
- My Priority Now Is To Return PDP To Power In 2019 – Jonathan
- BOMBSHELL!! I Will Expose If You Don’t Apologize Within 1 Week In Five Pages Of Different Newspapers – Chris Ubah Warns Peter Obi (VIDEO)
- 2019: PDP Must Take Over From APC – Jonathan
- Anambra Election: Peter Obi, Obaze And Ifeanyi Uba Holds 7 Hour Meeting (Photos)
- Anambra Election: Nigerian businessman mogul Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Sues PDP – See Why