Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Nigeria Peace Corps Uniform | See Peace Corps Of Nigeria Uniform
The Peace Corps of Nigeria (PCN), accorded a special consultative status by the United Nations’ Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC), is a non-governmental and uniformed youth organization that focuses on working with the youth in getting to know them, their personalities, their dreams and aspirations, their fears, their failures, their successes and their passions with a view of building, harnessing and redirecting their productive energies towards the Socio-economic and Political advancement of the Nation.
READ ALSO: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Salary Structure
See Nigeria Peace Corps Uniform
The Peace corps of Nigeria Members wears blue Barret, golden brown up and down trouser & shirt , white belt and black timberland shoes.
- See Peace Corps Of Nigeria National Headquarters & Contact Address
- The History Of Nigerian Peace Corps: Things You Need To Know
- Nigeria Peace Corps Latest News | Today’s News On Peace Corps Of Nigeria 2018
- SHOCKING!! Nigerian Man (A Peace Corps Member) Faints After President Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill (Photos/Video)
- Breaking News! Buhari Breaks Major Record As His Name Enters English Dictionary – [SEE THE MEANING]
- If Northern Youths Are Sending Igbos Away From The North, We Are Ready To Offer Them Accommodation In Our Land – Middle Belts
- [FULL LIST] Names Of 23 New Political Parties Registered By INEC
- There Will Be Total War If You Don’t Vacate Middle Belt Before October 1 – Group To Fulani Herdsmen
- Igbo Peace Movement And Arewa Groups Finally Reached An Agreement To Build Peace in Nigeria (Photos)
- “We Are Ready To Produce The Next President Of Nigeria” – Aegis of Middle Belt Youth Forum