Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Malawi College of Health Sciences 2017/2018 Selection List For Post-Basic Programmes
2017 SELECTION LIST FOR POST-BASIC PROGRAMMES
Malawi College of Health Sciences is pleased to announce names of successful candidates who have been selected to start various Post-Basic Courses at its Campuses in Lilongwe, Blantyre and Zomba. Selected candidates whose courses are tenable at Lilongwe Campus are expected to report for training on Monday 24th July 2017. Those whose courses are at Zomba and Blantyre Campuses should report on 31st July 2017.
Selected candidates who fail to report at the expiry of two weeks from the opening date will have their places declared vacant.
Names of the successful candidates can be obtained from this link: Click to DOWNLOAD pdf copy
- Malawi College of Health Sciences List Of Successful Candidates For Residential And Non-residential Training Programmes 2018/2019
- Malawi College of Health Sciences 2018/2019 Academic Intake Is On
- 2018/2019 Malawi College Of Health Sciences Basic Courses And Training Opportunities
- List Of Successful Names Of Candidates Selected To Pursue Certificate in 2017/2018 Malawi College Of Health Science Pharmacy Programme At Lilongwe Campus
- Malawi College of Health Sciences Fixes Date For Announcing Names Of Successful Candidates Selected For Certificate In Pharmacy Programme 2017/2018
- Used Cars For Sale In Malawi – Caryanga Price And Features
- Catholic University Of Malawi 2018/2019 Selection List
- List Of Accredited Universities In Malawi (Private & Public)
- Do You Know Malawi Most Popular City | See List Of 4 Most Populated Cities In Malawi With Pictures
- “Random Algorithm”.. NPower Reveals How Selection Of Candidates Will Be Done