Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Malawi College of Health Sciences 2018/2019 Academic Intake Is On
Malawi College of Health Sciences (MCHS) is primarily engaged in the training of health workers that form a vital component of Government plans to improve the health of the Nation’s population. The College runs Certificate and Diploma courses approved by regulatory bodies. It has 3 campuses located in Lilongwe, Zomba and Blantyre cities.
It offers the following courses: Biomedical Sciences, Clinical Medicine, Nursing Sciences and Midwifery, Dental Therapy, Ophthalmology, Pharmacy, Optometry, Environmental Health, Community Health Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing and Radiography. On request, the college also offers tailor-made short courses in various health related disciplines.
Malawi College of Health Sciences is pleased to announce training opportunities for the Academic Year 2018– 2019. Basic Courses are open to both male and female applicants with a minimum age of 16 and a maximum age of 40.
DIPLOMA COURSES – DURATION: 3 YEARS
1. Clinical Medicine – Lilongwe & Blantyre Campuses
2. Dental Therapy – Lilongwe Campus
3. Biomedical Sciences – Lilongwe Campus
4. Environmental Health – Lilongwe Campus
5. Radiography – Lilongwe Campus
6. Diploma in Pharmacy – Lilongwe Campus
7. Optometry – Lilongwe Campus
Admission Requirements for courses 1 – 7
Applicants must have a Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE) or its equivalent with credit passes in English, Mathematics, Biology and Physical Science. Candidates must have an aggregate of not more than 30 points in MSCE or its equivalent.
To Get full details by downloading pdf file from MCHS website through clicking the link below:
- 2018/2019 Malawi College Of Health Sciences Basic Courses And Training Opportunities
- Malawi College of Health Sciences Fixes Date For Announcing Names Of Successful Candidates Selected For Certificate In Pharmacy Programme 2017/2018
- List Of Successful Names Of Candidates Selected To Pursue Certificate in 2017/2018 Malawi College Of Health Science Pharmacy Programme At Lilongwe Campus
- Malawi College of Health Sciences List Of Successful Candidates For Residential And Non-residential Training Programmes 2018/2019
- Malawi College of Health Sciences 2017/2018 Selection List For Post-Basic Programmes
- Catholic University Of Malawi 2018/2019 Selection List
- See List Of Top 20 Nursing and Midwifery Training Colleges In Ghana 2017
- University Of Ghana Courses offered For 2018/2019 Prospects
- University Of Ghana Legon Courses
- Apply For Ongoing 2017 Massive Recruitment At Afe Babalola University Multi-system Hospital