Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Where Is Enugu State Airport Located
Akanu Ibiam International Airport also known as Enugu Airport, is an airport serving Enugu, the capital city of Enugu State of Nigeria, and nearby cities, such as Onitsha, Nnewi, Awka, Abakaliki, Nsukka, Okigwe, Afikpo, Ugep, Orlu, Idah, Otukpo and Ogoja. The airport is named after the late Akanu Ibiam (1906-1995), a Medical Doctor and Statesman who hailed from Afikpo in Ebonyi State.
The airport was closed on February 10, 2010, by the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) for the first phase of major renovation and expansion works. The airport was re-opened on 16 December 2010, but the second and third phase of the construction work is still ongoing. The airport is being prepared for its new status as an international airport.
The Enugu VOR-DME (Ident: ENG) and non-directional beacon (Ident: EN) are located off the approach end of Runway 26. The VOR is 2.6 nautical miles (4.8 km) out, and the NDB is 1.8 nautical miles (3.3 km) out.
Akanu Ibiam Airport (ENU)
AirGorilla can search numerous air carriers and airline schedules for flights with convenient routes and competitive pricing to Akanu Ibiam International Airport (ENU) / Enugu Airport in Nigeria. Akanu Ibiam Airport is located in the vicinity of Enugu in Nigeria. ENU airport (Enugu Airport).
Lat/Long: 6.474272 N / 7.561961 E
Elevation: 466 feet (142 meters)
Location: Near Enugu, Nigeria
Time zone: UTC+1
Max Runway: 7879 x 148 feet (2402 x 45 meters)
Airline Destinations In Akanu Ibiam International Airport (ENU)
|Air Peace||Abuja, Lagos|
|Arik Air||Abuja, Lagos|
|Med-View Airline||Lagos, Port Harcourt|
|Ethiopian Airlines||Addis Ababa|
- Top 6 Airlines In Nigeria | Airlines Operating In Nigeria
- Air Peace Nigeria Commence Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure… See Flight Ticket Price
- Pictures Of Alex Ekwueme’s Body At His Enugu Residence
- VP Osinbajo To Open Ayogu Eze’s Campaign Office Today In Enugu
- What Are Fastest & Cheapest Airlines From Enugu To Lagos – Find Out Here..
- Confirmed: Ethiopian Airlines On The Move To Take Over Nigeria’s Arik Air
- See Pictures Of 2019 Roll Royce Worth Of (N127,050,000) Sir Arthur Eze Bought For Himself As Christmas Gift
- Cheapest Flights To Nigeria | Cheap Ticket To Nigeria
- See The Moment Nigeria’s Fastest-Growing Airline, Air Peace Lagos Akure Flight Touched Down Akure Airport (Photos/Video)
- 4 Runway Configuration: Moment 2 Airliners Landed Side By Side