Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
A journalist who visited the residence of Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB in Umuahia, Abia state capital earlier today – has shared pictures from the area which has been deserted following the military invasion in the region.
According to Nnamdi Kanu’s lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, who accused the Nigerian Army of declaring war on Mr. Kanu, the soldiers forcefully gained entrance into Nnamdi Kanu’s house after shooting for about 40 minutes. His entrance gate was broken and forced open in a bid to arrest the IPOB leader.
- Is Nnamdi Kanu & Father Arrested By Soldiers? – Find Out Here
- “I Cannot Tell You If Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead Or Alive” – Kanu’s Lawyer Tells Justice Nyako
- Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Adjourned Till 5th December 2017 – See Why
- Breaking: Nigeria Military Soldiers Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House, Starts Shooting Heavily
- SHOCKING! See How Soldiers Scattered Nnamdi Kanu’s Bedroom After Their Raid At His Home (Photos)
- Ifeanyi Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer Reveals Everything He Discussed With Nnamdi Kanu Before His Sudden Disappearance (DETAILS)
- Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? See What His Lawyer Is Saying
- Army Raid: See Photos And Video Of IPOB Members Shot Dead At Nnamdi Kanu’s Home
- Biafra News Today: See Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia (Photos, Video)
- Biafra: Watch The Moment Nigerian Army Invaded Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers