Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Minister of Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan, along with other ministers are in currently in attendance at the Federal Executive Council meeting at the State House, Abuja. Today’s FEC meeting will be presided over by President Muhammadu Buhari.
This is coming amid controversy of her support for ex-Vice President, Atiku Abubakar.
Alhassan had recently drew up a line of controversy when she publicly declared her support for former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, ahead of the 2019 election.
Alhassan had given the reason for her support on the fact that Buhari had, prior to the presidential election told the All Progressives Congress, APC, that he would only rule for one term.
- I Swear If Buhari Contest In 2019.. I Will Vote For Atiku – Minister of Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan
- Controversial Minister Of Women Affairs, Senator Aisha Alhassan Live In FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photo)
- [Throwback] When President Buhari Said He Will Serve Nigeria For Only One Tenure
- Buhari Would Win Atiku Anywhere, Any Day, Anytime – Unongo
- Bishop Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meets In Abeokuta (Photos)