Attention!! INEC Announces Date For 2019 Presidential Election… Will Hold On February 16, 2019
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has confirmed the dates for the Presidential and National Assembly elections, which will hold in 2019.
INEC chairman, Professor Yakubu Mahmood, made this announcement, while meetijng with members of the Commission and all Resident Electoral Commissioners (REC), at the INEC Headquarters’ Conference Hall, Abuja on Thursday.
According to him, the Presidential and National Assembly elections have been fixed for Saturday, 16th February, 2019.
The event was live-tweeted on INEC’s official Twitter handle.
“Above all the 2019 #NigeriaDecidesGeneral Elections is exactly 505 days away from today.
“The Governorship, State Assembly and Federal Capital Territory(FCT) Area Council elections are fixed for Saturday 2nd March 2019.
“As part of our preparations for the elections, we shall discuss the on-going Continuos Voter Registration (CVR) exercise.
“As you are aware, the foundation of a free and fair election rest on credible Voter Register.
“So far, 2,786,405 citizens have registered in the ongoing exercise out of which 1,619,513 (58%) are Male while 1,166,892 (42%) are female.
“The Presidential and National Assembly elections have been fixed for Saturday 16th February 2019.
- See New Dates For Nigeria General Election 2019 (Presidential, Governorship, National Assembly)
- Has Nigeria Presidential Election Been Postponed? Why Did INEC Postponed Nigeria’s General Election 2019?
- Prophet TB Joshua Prophecy About 2019 Election Postponement [VIDEO]
- Nigeria 2019 Election Postponement: Read INEC Full Statement
- Nov 18: Anambra Election Will Be Free & Fair – INEC
- ”We Didn’t Conduct Such Election” – INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election
- How INEC Will Conduct 2 Election In Anambra November 18