Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Alvan Ikoku 2018/2019 Post-UTME Form Is Out… Cut Off Mark 160 | See Application Closing Date
Applications are invited from candidates who chose Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education as First Choice institution in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and score 100 and above for the NCE Programme and 160 and above for the Degree programme. Those who DID NOT choose Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education as First choice institution but scored a minimum of 100 and 160 in their UTME can also apply for the NCE and Degree programmes respectively.
Note:Candidates who did not choose ALVAN as First choice Institution are advised to do change of Institution on the JAMB portal before applying to ALVAN.
The courses available for the Degree Programme include:
ED/Physical and Recreation
ALL COURSES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE NCE PROGRAMME.
All Direct Entry candidates are to request their institution, where they studied for the NCE/ND programme to send their academic transcripts to the Deputy Registrar Admissions Degree Unit, Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education not later than 11th October 2017. They are also requested to send to the same office photocopies of their NCE/OND statement of results or certificates together with their O’level results and JAMB Direct Entry printouts.
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR 2018/2019
-Log unto http://www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
-Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
-Click on 2017/2018 application, read the instruction on the page and clock on next.
-Enter your JAMB registration number to generate your remita invoice.
-Proceed to any commercial bank or Alvana Microfinance Bank and make your payment with the RRR number.
-Come back to the portal to complete your registration
-Enter your RRR number.
-Enter JAMB registration number
-Enter your details
-Click next and upload your documents;
Passport, L.G.A. identification, Birth Certificate, JAMB result page, O’level result
-Then submit and print your acknowledgement slip
-Wait for information from the College.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), excluding bank charges.
Phone number: 07034194669, 08133315556
Application commences on Friday September 15th 2017 and closes on October 11th 2017.
A.N Aguta (Mrs.)
- (FCE) Federal College of Education,Obudu Releases Cut-off Mark, Post-UTME (Degree) & Registration For 2017 Admission Details (See Here)
- YABATECH 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Form Is Out.. Cut Off Mark 150 | See Screening Dates
- FUTO Pre-degree Programme 2017/2018 Form Is Out | See How To Apply – www.futo.edu.ng/
- 2017/18 ACEONDO Post-UTME Screening Form For NCE & Degree|Cut-off Mark And Registration Guide
- Federal University, Wukari, 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Is Out
- ACEONDO Post-UTME/DE 2017/2018 Post UTME Screening Forms Is Out.. Cut Mark 180 | See Screening Dates
- Abia State University, Uturu,2017/2018 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Is Out – See Closing Date
- UNIZIK Portal: UNIZIK 2017/2018 Post-UTME Form Is Out.. Cut Off Mark 200 – [www.portal.unizik.edu.ng]
- List Of Top 10 Institutions Chosen As First Choice By Candidates In 2018 JAMB Registration
- How To Check Your 2017 Jamb Admission Status – Find Out Here