Where Can I Get JAMB Change Of Institution Form Online 2017
The Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board (JAMB) wishes to inform all 2017 UTME candidates that the Change of Course and Institution application portal has been activated again.
Candidates who wish to change their choice university / institution or course ahead of the 2017/2018 Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise can now take advantage of this opportunity to switch to another institution or course.
How To Apply JAMB Change of Institution & Course:
- Candidates are to log into their JAMB profile on the e-facility portal via; http:// jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- Open the Menu on your profile account
- Select Register, under register a drop box appear where you’ll see UTME correction of data
- Select it and follow the steps to either pay online or at the bank.
NB: JAMB correction of data costs N2,500 only and can be paid at an commercial bank nationwide (bank charges apply). You can also correct your Bio-data which include your Name, Date of birth, Gender, State and Local Government of origin.
The payment of N2,500 can be used to change your institution, course, name, date of birth, state and local government of origin at once.
It is important to note the following;
(I) You can apply for change of institution only at JAMB Accredited Registration Centres or Offices nationwide.
(II) Before you can effect your changes, you must have created a profile on the JAMB e-Facility portal.
(III) The application deadline has not yet been announced.
Before you proceed for Jamb change of course, please note the following;
- Be sure of the Course /Institution you would like to make changes. Verify if the course is available in the school using the JAMB Brochure.
- Verify that the school you are changing to does not usually have a cut off mark higher than your score.
- Ensure you select a Course /Institution that is in line with your subject combination to avoid being screened out during your school’s admission screening exercise.
- JAMB Change Of Institution Form Closing Date 2018
- Notice To Candidates Who Changed Institution/Course To UI – 2017/2018
- Is JAMB Change Of Course & Institution 2018/2019 On Sale/Out
- UNIZIK Portal: UNIZIK 2017/2018 Post-UTME Form Is Out.. Cut Off Mark 200 – [www.portal.unizik.edu.ng]
- How To Correct The Mistake You Made During JAMB Registration
- Absu 2017 Post-Utme Form Is Out, Cut Off Mark Pegged At 120 | See Eligibility & Requirements
- Will University Of Ibadan, UI Admit Pharmacy Students This Year 2018 – (Find Out Here)