Oh No! World’s Richest Woman, Liliane Bettencourt Dies At 94
French businesswoman and billionaire Liliane Bettencourt, whose family founded L’Oreal and still owns the largest stake in the cosmetics giant, has died aged 94, her daughter said on Thursday.
Bettencourt, listed by Forbes as the world’s richest woman, was the heiress to the beauty and cosmetics company her father founded a century ago as a maker of hair dye.
Bettencourt and her children owned 33 percent of the company. Her daughter Francoise Bettencourt-Meyers said in a statement the family remained committed to L’Oreal and its management team.
“My mother left peacefully,” Bettencourt-Meyers said, adding that she had died during Wednesday night at her home in Paris.
- Shocking! Ghanaian Footballer, Solomon Nyantakyi Kills His Own Mother & Sister With A Knife (Photos)
- Oh No! World Fattest Woman, Eman Ahmed Is Dead
- Haa! Man With Over 100 Children Mistakenly Proposes To Marry His Own Daughter, Says He Want More Children (Photos)
- Angry Mother Commits Suicide In A Bid to Shun Off Her Sons Fiancee (Photos)
- Billy Graham, Great World Evangelist And Ministerial Example Of Longevity Is Dead
- See The Face Of Amina Hariett Brown Omeri A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing – From A Source
- Happening Now: 3 Members Of The Same Family Meets Their Untimely Death In Naples After Falling Inside A Volcanic Crater (Photos)