Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Here Are 10 things you need to know about iPhone X
On Tuesday, Apple (AAPL, Tech30) unveiled new smartwatches, an Apple TV and the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus at a press event. But the showstopper was a premium device called iPhone X, with a starting price that would have once seemed laughable for a phone: $999.
1.The X is silent
For starters, the new phone is pronounced “ten,” not “X,” at least according to Apple executives speaking about it on stage.
READ ALSO: iphone x Price In Nigeria, Specs & Features
The iPhone X will have glass on both the front and the back, creating what Apple calls an “all-glass design.” In case you’re worried about that glass breaking, Apple stresses that the glass is “the most durable” ever used in a smartphone.
The front of the iPhone is all screen. Literally. The display covers the full face of the device, with the exception of a small sliver at the top for the camera. The screen measures 5.8-inches diagonally.
4.No home button
The secret to getting that full bleed screen is doing away with the home button. Instead, users can swipe up from the bottom of the screen to return to the home screen or toggle between apps.
Apple’s other iPhones let you unlock the devices and many apps with your finger print. The iPhone X is offering something different: the ability to unlock by scanning and recognizing your face.
Have you been feeling a hole in your heart because you can’t send an animated anda emoji with your voice and facial gestures? Us neither, but soon you’ll be able to anyway with the new animoji feature on iPhone X.
7.Longer battery life
Apple says the iPhone X has two hours more battery life than the iPhone 7.
The iPhone X comes in just two colors: silver and space gray. The iPhone 8 and 8 Plus offer those same colors as well as gold.
9.RIP wires (good riddance)
The iPhone X, like the 8 and 8 Plus, will have wireless charging. It’s based on Qi wireless charging, which Apple expects to be available at a wide range of public venues in the not too distant future.
There is a notable delay. While the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus will go on sale this month, the iPhone X won’t be available for pre-order until October 27. It is expected to begin shipping by November 3.
Culled From uhuruculture.
- Apple iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max Price In Ghana, Specifications And Features
- Apple IPhone 7 – 32GB, 4G LTE, Jet Black Specs, Features & Price In Nigeria
- See Apple iphone x Price In Nigeria: Specs & Features
- See Pictures Of IPhone 8 & Specifications
- New Apple iPhone X: To Be Launched Friday, Zizo Cases Are Ready
- See How To Share Location With Friends And Families Via Android And Apple Devices
- Update And Download New iPhone Emojis Now
- How Much Is iphone 8 In Nigeria? – See Here
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro Price In South Africa – Specifications & Features
- Meet The First Woman To Own iPhone X In Nigeria (Photos)