Thank You For Making The World Call Me A Mother – Nollywood Actress, Eucharia Speaks About Her Only Son Death
Popular Nollywood actress, Eucharia Anunobi who lost her only child to complications associated with sickle cell has spoken once again about her late son.
Recall that the popular actress lost her only child, Raymond Raymond Ekwu whom she had with ex-husband, Charles Ekwu in 2002.
In an interview with Broadway Tv, at her late son’s funeral, the evangelist thanked him for making the world call her mother and for making people to know about Jesus.
She said, “You were the best gift that God gave to me and I love you with all my heart, soul, spirit and body.’’
‘’Thank you for making the world call me mother, but above all, I want to say thank you for making people know about Jesus.’’
‘’I know you have gone, I’m totally broken but I rejoice because you loved Jesus with all your soul, spirit and body.’’
“I also want to use this opportunity to tell everyone out there, every parent – Daddy and Mummy together, the best gift that you can give to your children is to tell them about Jesus. It’s all about Jesus.”
- See Photo Of Actress Eucharia Anunobi 15yr-Old Only Son Who Died From Sickle Cell Anemia
- Oh No! Actress Eucharia Anunobi 15yr-old Son Raymond, Is Dead
- Late Moji Olaiya Burial: Daughter Insists Her Mum Must Be Buried In Nigeria
- ”God Knows The Best” – Read What Actress Eucharia Anunobi Said About Her Only Son’s Death
- Photos From Eucharia Anunobi Thanksgiving In Remembrance Of Her Late Son’s 1st, Raymond Ekwu
- “It is not possible to overcome the trauma of losing an only child’ – Eucharia Anunobi
- Is Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Gifty Pregnant For Mr 2kay? (See Photo Proof)