SHOCKING! Woman Throws Stranger’s 5yr-Old Daughter In Front Of Oncoming Train As A ‘Human Sacrifice.. Details
The New Jersey woman who threw a stranger’s 5-year-old daughter in front of an oncoming train as part of a “human sacrifice” will stand trial after pleading not guilty.
Autumn N. Matacchiera, 20, was charged with first-degree attempted murder after she allegedly tossed a little girl she didn’t know on the tracks at the Burlington township light rail station.
Matacchiera pleaded not guilty to the crime during a Tuesday appearance at the Burlington County Superior Court, the Courier-Post reports.
Matacchiera was arrested in January after she grabbed a woman’s child and tossed the girl in front of an approaching River LINE train.
An officer witnessed the incident and was able to signal for the train to stop, as the woman’s boyfriend jumped onto the tracks to retrieve the child.
The girl was taken to the hospital with minor cuts and bruises.
Matacchiera told the Courier-Post shortly after the incident that she was trying to sacrifice the girl to win the love of an estranged relative.
Her attorney, Brenda Maneri, told the judge Matacchiera plans to plead not guilty by reason of insanity and will request a bench trial.
- Shocker!! Crazy Mother Throws Her Daughter Out of 3rd Floor of a Building (Photos)
- Train Passengers On The Run When A Man Started Reading A Passage Of The Bible ”Death Is Not The End” In London (Photos)
- Touching!! Chinese Policewoman Breastfeed Another Woman’s Hungry Baby On Trial (Photos)
- See How A While Man Pulled Out A Nigerian Man From The Train After He Refused To Provide His ID (Photos)
- Police Officer Gilbert Arinaitwe Bwana Caught Over Raping
- OMG!! Chinese Policeman Spotted Forcefully Pushing A Woman Carrying Baby Into Ground in video (Photo)
- See The Shocking Moment Mum Brutally Beat Up Her 17yr-Old Daughter After Finding She’s Pregnant (WATCH VIDEO)