Leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra,(IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu, has revealed that Biafra will comeif only igbos agree to boycott elections in Anambra & other Eastern states.
IPOB leader was in Onitsha, Anambra state yesterday to further educate members of his group on the need to boycott the forthcoming November 7 governorship election.
According to him, the emancipation and redemption of the “people of Biafra” would come when they boycott the November 18th governorship election in Anambra state.
He said, “We brought the gospel of the restoration of the kingdom of Heaven, which is Biafra and the emancipation and redemption of our people, which comes by the boycott of November 18 governorship election.
“The boycott will not attract any vacuum or state of emergency because the constitution provides for replacement of the governor in case of death, vacation or whatever circumstance that may have led to not producing the governor or deputy.
“In other words, the constitution provides that the speaker of the House of Assembly will take over government on the interim basis and that is going to happen in Anambra State.
“The people of Anambra must boycott the governorship election and further elections, for Biafra to come, until we get the date for a referendum.”
- If You Boycott Anambra Election Those Who Don’t Want Biafra Will Take Over – BIM Warns Nnamdi Kanu, Agitators
- How We Will Stop 2019 Elections – Nnamdi Kanu Reveals
- 2019: Build More Prisons To Jail All Biafrans, We Will Not Vote For Any President, No Senator, House Of Reps.. Election Will Hold – Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot
- Nov 18: I Will Be In Anambra For APC Campaign – President Buhari
- Anambra Election: Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri (Photos)
- Nov18: IPOB Members Should Not Just Obey Any Order Given To Them By Nnamdi Kanu – Chief Ekene
- People Like Us Don’t Come Twice, Biafra Must Be Restored – Nnamdi Kanu