Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
ormer President Olusegun Obasanjo has said Lagos will become Africa’s third largest economy in a short time.
Obasanjo made this known at the book launch of a book titled, “Making Africa Work”, co-authored by the former president and three other authors on Wednesday.
He said the Lagos State government was working towards making the state an economic hub.
“(Even though) People said I look like someone who is in the departure lounge,” Obasanjo said.
The former president also said that Africa is not a poor continent, adding that the continent is only poor by choice.
“Africa is poorly managed,” he said, adding that, “We are poor by choice (and) we will also get out of that poverty by choice.”
- My Worry Is About Youth Anger And Frustration Going Into Explosion – Obasanjo
- ”African Leaders See Us As Animals” – Obasanjo
- Map Of Lagos State Showing All The Local Government
- PDP Gave Nigeria The Largest Economy In Africa – Jonathan
- Anything Not Reported In The Media Has Not Happened – Obasanjo