Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Despite the current recession rocking the country, there many rich Nigerian families who don’t feel the hardship others feel… They hold their birthday party in grand style, drives the Latest car in town.
Today Ngyab.com will be bringing to you the top 10 richest Families in Nigeria
NOTE: This is only for Individual Family Not Extended Families
READ ALSO: The Richest Businessmen In Nigeria 2017
10. Oba Otudeke Family: Oba Otudeke is the chairman and founder of the honey well group. He is also the chairman of FBN Holdings Plc. His operations spread across oil and gas, flour minning, real estate, and marine transportation.Net Worth: $650 million.
9. Jim Oviah Family: Jim Oviah is the founder of Zenith Bank. He is the chairman and the largest shareholder with a stake of almost 10%. He also manages a mobile telecom Visafone which has over 3 million subscribers. Net Worth: $1 billion.
8. Orji Uzor Kalu Family: The former governor of Abia State. He is the founder and chairman of Slok Holding. A conglomerate with interest in shipping, banking, oil, trading, manufacturing and the media. He became a real business man at the age of 19 after being expelled from a Nigerian University for allegedly spearheading a series of student riots. Net Worth: $1.1 billion.
7. Tony Elumelu: A philanthropist and founder of the Transcorp and Heirs Holdings. He was the chairman of United Bank for Africa and was estimated to worth $1.4 billion.
6. Abdusalam Rabiu: Abdusalam is the founder of the famous BUA Group. A conglomerate active in sugar refining, cement production, real estate and port operations. In September 2015, his Group signed a $600 million deal with a chinease cement equipment service provider Sinoma Internation Engineering to construct a second production line located in Edo State Niger Delta, Nigeria. Net Worth: $1.5 billion.
5. Theophilus Danjuma Family: Former Nigerian Chief of Army staff between 1975 to 1979. He is the current chairman of Athlantic Petroleum. Net Worth: $1.7 billion.
4. Folorunsho Alakija Family: Folorunsho is a business tycoon that who has interest in fashion,oil and printing industries. She is the richest Woman in Nigeria and the richest woman of the African descent in the world. Net Worth: $2.1 billion.
3. Femi Otedola Family: He is the CEO of Zenon Oil and Gas and Forte Oil Plc. He has interest in real estates amongst other sectors. Net Worth: $2.3 billion.
2. Mike Adenuga Family: Mike Adenuga is the second richest man in Nigeria with interest in Oil and Gas and telecoms. He is the owner of Globacom, Nigeria’s second biggest telecom operatorsand the chairman of Conoil. Net Worth: $10.5 billion.
1. Aliko Dangote Family: Aliko Dangote is the richest man in Nigeria, Africa and of course the richest black man in the world. In 2014, he ranked as the 24th richest man in the world but has since then fallen to positions below 100 due to Nigeria’s poor Naira. Net Worth: $12.5 billion.
- UPDATED: Top Richest Businessmen In Nigeria 2017 (With Pictures)
- Who Is The Richest Man In Nigeria Today?
- UPDATED: Full List Top 10 Richest Nigerians In 2017 – Forbes
- Meet The Richest Woman In Nigeria – Top 5 On The List
- Meet The 7 Nigerians Who Made List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [Full List & Names]
- The Richest Musician In Nigeria: Meet The Top 5 In 2017
- Billionaire Oil Baroness Folorunsho Alakija Beats Oprah Winfrey, Emerges World Richest Black Woman
- See The Richest Man In Malawi 2018
- The Untold Secret To Why FBN Holdings Sterling Bank Post Improve is the New Black In Less Than Half A Yaer
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos Beats Bill Gate, Becomes World’s Richest Man..See Details