Gabriel Oche Amanyi popularly known as Terry G or Akpako Master has declared his intention to run for Governor/Deputy Governor of Benue State.
Terry G, took to his Instagram page to reveal his ambition and upload his campaign poster. He, however, did not disclose the political party he intends to use as a platform.
In his word, “MY PEOPLE,THE TIME IS NOW. POWER BELONGS TO THE YOUTHS,SAY NO TO OLD CARGOS…VOTE TERRY G FOR GOVERNOR/DEPUTY OF BENUE STATE ,I WILL MAKE YOU PROUD..WHEN I SAY LEGALIZE YOU SAY GINJAH..”
- Take Your Country Back… Nothing Will Change – Charly Boy To Nigerian Youths
- Benue Killing: Am Withdrawing From All Political Activities – Governor Ortom
- Photos Of Benue Youths Allegedly Shot Dead By Nigerian Soldiers Following Ortom Today In Benue
- Every Time, The Killings Happen, Ortom Breaks Down In Tears & Puts His Hands On His Head – Sagay
- Breaking News: Ex Governor Of Taraba State, Dambab Suntai Is Dead
- Nov 18: Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie To Contest For Governor In Anambra Election, Says We Need New Leaders (See His Campaign Photo)
- Angry Youths Stones Governor Ortom As He Deploys Soldiers To Calm The Situation