Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
The St. Phillips Catholic Church Ozubulu in Anambra state where unknown gunmen killed about 12 defenseless worshippers on Sunday has been abandoned and totally deserted.
Reports say the church was built by a South African based Nigerian businessman, Chief Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu, popularly known as Bishop or Ebubechukwu Uzo.
On Monday, all the priests in catholic diocese of Nnewi celebrated requiem mass in honor of lives lost in the gruesome attack.
The mass was held in an uncompleted building close to the main church. Unconfirmed report says the building may not be used for further church activity.
see more photos below;
- Ozubulu Attack: The Gunman Spoke In Igbo, He Brought Out His Gun From His Lexus Jeep – Parish Priest Finally Speaks Up [Photos/Video]
- See How St Philips Catholic Church In Ozubulu Remembered Victims Who Were Killed In The Recent Shooting Attack (Photos)
- Ahiara Catholic Diocese Crisis; Protesters Storm Church, Reject Pope’s Decision (Photos)
- Ozubulu Church Attack: Am Deeply Saddened – Pope Francis
- Why I May Sack Nigerian Priests Soon – Pope Francis Explodes In Anger
- BREAKING: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Catholic Seminary In Taraba, Shot Priest, Injures Students & Destroyed Cars
- Popular Catholic Priest In Kano, Rev. Gospel Inalegwu Resigns, Packs All His Belongings Out Of The State
- See The Pictures & Identities Of 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped By Gunmen In Delta
- Tragedy As Gunmen Storm Ozubulu St Philips Catholic Church Anambra State, Shoots Scores Dead (Graphic Photos)
- Biafra: Hardcore IPOB Member Ordained A Priest In Nnewi, Waves Biafran Flag In Church Premises (Photos)