Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Human Rights and Development in Nigeria say multinational oil company Shell has not cleaned up four oil spill sites in the Niger Delta, as the company claims.
Oil pollution in the Ogoniland region of the Niger Delta is so severe the U.N. Environmental Program said in a 2011 study it will take decades to clean up.
Amnesty International says it found “visible pollution” at four oil spill sites there it says Shell claimed to have cleaned up “years ago.”
“There were leaks, spills, in one case dating back to 1970, which have still not been cleaned up,” said Mark Dummett, the business and human rights researcher at Amnesty.
Below Is Photos Of What Remains Of Niger Delta Today…
Itsekiri oil spillage
Bonga oil spill, 2012.
Oil Spillage In Urhobo / Isoko
Idheze community, Isoko
ijaw Oil spillage
ilaje Oil Spillage
Ogoni Oil Spillage
- Biafra: Popular Niger Delta Activist Ankio Briggs Visits IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu (Photos)
- When Was Oil Discovered In Nigeria
- No More Oil Pipelines, We Will Start Attacking Filling Stations – Niger Delta Militants Declares
- Former Niger Delta Militant Becomes Police Pilot, Decorated With New Rank (Photos)
- Why Yorubas, Igbos, Itsekiris, Urhobos, Niger Delta People Should Push For A Referendum Before The 2019 Elections – Annkio Briggs
- Who Is Calling For War? I Don’t Want To Die…I Have 21 Children, I Want To Enjoy My Life Very Well – Asari Dokubo
- Any Plan To Assassinate Tompolo Will Be Resisted… Days Of Empty Promises Are Over – Militants To President Buhari
- ”We Are Not Biafrans” – Niger Delta Activists, Annkio briggs Declares, Calls For Restructuring
- 2 Niger Delta Avengers Leaders By The Police
- Kenya Human Rights Commission De-registered From NGO Over Claims Of Misuse Of Sh1.2bn (Photos)