Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
The Episcopal Conference of Malawi (ECM) has announced the death of Reverend Father Andrew Nkhata who died Monday night after being involved in a fatal motor vehicle accident.
Reverend Fr Nkhata was until his death Vicar General of the Diocese of Mangochi.
In a statement released by ECM Secretary General Reverend Fr Henry Saindi, Fr. Nkhata died after sustaining injuries from the accident.
“Fr Nkhata passed away last night after being involved in a fatal road accident at Namiasi in Mangochi district.
“He was later confirmed dead by Mangochi District Hospital. His death came about due to multiple injuries he had suffered after a head on collision with another vehicle,” said Saindi in the statement.
According to ECM, burial of Fr. Nkhata will take place tomorrow (Wednesday) 9 August, 2017 at St. Paul the Apostle Minor Seminary Cemetery in Mangochi.
Before the burial ceremony on Wednesday, there will be a farewell Holy Mass at St. Augustine Cathedral starting from 10.00 am.
Fr. Nkhata was born on 22 September in 1970 and hailed from Chakachadza Village, Traditional Authority Pemba in Dedza district.
He pursued Philosophical Studies at Kachebere Major Seminary from 1991 to 1994 and Theological Studies at St. Peter’s Major Seminary in Zomba from 1994 to 1998 before going Italy to do Licentiate in Moral Theology.
- Miracle Escape: Man Miraculously Escaped Death After His Car Had A Fatal Accident In Sapele (Graphic Photos)
- See How Police Officers Escaped Death In Third Mainland Crash
- See Pictures Of Accident Along The Bamenda Bfoussam Highway In Cameroon This Afternoon After A Military Vehicle Overturns And Fall Inside A Ditch
- Car with 4 adults and 2 children Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Celebration On The Island (Photos)
- Christabel Ouko’s Freaky Accident – See How It Actually Happened (Photos)