Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday ordered Nigeria’s Service Chiefs to ensure that Nigeria remains one in accordance with his position as stated in his speech on Monday.
The directive was disclosed to State House Correspondents at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, by the Chief of Defence Staff, Gen. Abayomi Olonishakin, after Service Chiefs met with Buhari at the Presidential Villa in Abuja.
According to Olonishakin, Buhari said they should ensure that his directive was carried out to the latter.
He said, “In his address, the President talked about the unity of the nation which is not negotiable. We have all been fully instructed to ensure that that the directive is carried out to the latter.
“We have been in a meeting with Mr. President for the last three hours. All we have done is to update him on all security issues around the country, within the country and outside the country where our troops are.
“Of course, we have just updated him because he is aware of what’s been happening.
“He has been receiving regular briefings from the acting president and he has also been going through the print media and the electronic media to follow the happenings in the country.
“After the meeting, he has directed on some areas we should look at so as to enhance our operations in the country.
On the issue of the Independent Peoples of Biafra (IPOB), Olonishakin said, “The issues of security, every security threat, all security threats were treated one after the other ranging from terrorism to kidnapping, herdsmen/farmers clash, to IPOB issue, were all treated. Comments were made as to what to do as regards those issues.”
- See What President Buhari Ordered Military To Do With IPOBS And Boko Harams
- Security Agencies Are Working To Arrest Those Behind Benue Attack – Buhari
- Biafra Latest News Today 18th Sep: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists
- See What A Popular Nigerian Socialite Charley Boy Told President Buhari To Do With Biafran Agitation
- Breaking: ”Respect Constitution” – Buhari Tells Zimbabwean Military, Others
- Is President Buhari Back To Nigeria Today – (Find Out Here)
- Buhari Knows Everything Going On In Nigeria… He Is Mentally Alert – Governor Tanko Al-Makuro
- We Are Waiting For The Whistle To Be Blown, Buhari Remains In Aso Rock Beyond 2019 – Gov. Al-makura
- With Abubakar’s Appointment, “All” Nigeria’s Security Chiefs Are Northerners – Fayose
- BREAKING: Buhari Extends Tenure Of Service Chiefs