Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Dennis Itumbi, i am tagging you in this post because i am informed that it was you and the personal assistant to President Uhuru Kenyatta, who ordered the arrest of Kabz Nyar Kisii after she called Uhuru as Kifaranga President in one of her Facebook posts and revealing that it’s the Police helicopter that dropped the bodies Kenyans killed in Kisumu after 8/8/17 elections in lake Victoria.
As a young man, your continued sanction of the incarceration of other young Kenyans, based on their political opinion is not acceptable.
We know that you are close to the center of power and it is rumored that while the “President is recovering” from technical advice given to him by Johnny Walker, Viceroy, and other host of advisors, you and the president’s nephew are taking advantage of his absence to order the arrest of those opposed to Jubilee.
I personally ask you to release Kabz Nyar Kisii from political detention and that you desist from ordering police, NIS, and CID officers to make unnecessary arrests. The other week, you ordered the arrest of Alai and now it’s Kabz. Such actions are unacceptable.
To our NIS and CID officers, why do you accept to be ordered around?
- Is It True That Constable Samuel Njoroge Was Shot Dead? Find Out Here
- Flawless American Accent Of Kenya’s President, Uhuru Kenyatta While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans (Picture)
- Chinese Man Arrested For Insulting Kenyan President, Uhuru (Video)
- Drama As Kenyan Opposition Leader Odinga Swears Himself In As ‘President’ (Photos)
- UK Police Invites Yoruba Man Who Vowed To Kill Poison Igbos & Hausa With Chemical Weapon (Photos)
- Everybody Should Go Home After Voting – Kenyans President Warns
- Biafra: There Was A Time We Ordered The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu… But This Happened – IG Of Police Speaks Out
- 2019: From Next Year We Are Entering Another Political Phase Of Nigeria… Be Battle Ready – IGP To Police Officers
- BREAKING: Acting IGP, Adamu Orders Immediate Breaking Up Of FSARS, Others
- Happening Now: Gov Alfred Mutua and Kisii Deputy Governor Joash Maangi Hospitalized After The Bridge They Were In Collapses