Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Apply For Iflix Nigeria Recruitment 2017
iflix is rapidly expanding our amazing team and we’re looking for an out of this world Content Curation Manager to contribute to the building of what will soon be the most engaging, and widely used entertainment platform on planet Earth.
The Content Curation Manager is the front-line of the iflix content experience, responsible for the editorial of the iflix home page and how our users interact with our content. Content curators work closely with local country marketing/content teams but also coordinate with the regional/HQ teams where applicable – to strategically deploy the entire iflix content library to deliver the best experience for users.
WE LIKE TO LOOK BEYOND JOB DESCRIPTIONS BUT THESE ARE THE KIND OF THINGS THAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO BE INVOLVED WITH…
- Curation of the iflix home page, overseeing the daily updating/refreshing how our content is laid out and presented – in accordance with iflix HQ’s curation strategy and best practices.
- Develop a deep understanding of content markets across region
- Maintain content playlists, both the themed collections and celebrity lists, in collaboration with PR/content marketing teams.
- Generating creative and innovative ideas for curation, relying on data to drive the curation approach – subject to HQ’s approval.
- Provide editorial feedback on images, prioritization of trailers, and content tagging process.
- Assist the Regional content head in conveying new content to the regional and local offices, in effect acting as the local experts on the iflix library.
- Communicate the curation team’s progress and highlights to the company on a regular basis
GREAT IF YOU CAN FIT THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW, BUT IF YOU ARE FUN, PASSIONATE AND EXCITING WE CAN OVERLOOK SOME OF THEM…
- Experience in an editorial role.
- Experience in a research and data analysis role
- An insatiable appetite for learning and the need to move at light – nay, ludicrous speed.
- Experience of content curation and content programming.
- Have a deep passion for content and knowledge of TV/movies, both international and local/regional.
- Ability to evaluate content on a creative basis
- Demonstrated mastery of verbal and written communication skills
- Intuitively understand their local market, its tastes and audience, and – working closely with the local content managers – adapt and execute the local curation strategy to best cater for the market.
- Keen editorial eye and extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and process detailed information while keeping perspective on the bigger picture
- You think change should happen NOW NOW NOW!
You can recognize an iflix person a mile away. We’re a little different: we color outside of the lines, we march to the beat of our own drum, we move freely and a little faster than the crowd.
Method Of Application
- Latest Jobs In Ghana: Apply For iflix Jobs Vacancy in Ghana 2017 – Social Media Executive
- Digital Marketing Agency In Nigeria – Best Top 5 Agencies
- Apply For Analyst, Sponsorship & Promotions (Mass Market) At MTN Nigeria – Recruitment 2017
- Apply For Latest 2017 Job Recruitment At Google Nigeria
- Apply For Regional Head, Enterprise Sales At Airtel Nigeria
- Iflix In Ghana: See What You Need To Know
- Apply For Radio Station Manager At TVC Communications
- Apply For Consumer Connections Marketing Manager At Sabmiller Nigeria
- Apply For Head of Commercial Strategy & Innovation At Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2017
- Apply For Brand Managers At Novartis Nigeria