Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Air Peace, Nigeria’s leading carrier, is to begin flight operations to Akure, the capital of Ondo, Southwest Nigeria tomorrow.
According to the airline, the maiden flight into Akure Airport will take off by 1 pm from the Murtala Muhammed Airport, Ikeja and touch down at Akure Airport at 1:40pm.
A statement issued by the Corporate Communications Manager of the airline, Mr Chris Iwarah, said the airline was collaborating with the Governor Rotimi Akeredolu administration to guarantee easy access to Ondo State by investors, tourists and other categories of air travellers.
The return flight, Iwarah said, would depart Akure Airport at 2:10pm and land at Murtala Muhammed Airport in Lagos at 2:50pm.
The airline stated that the Akure flights would open up a whole new opportunity for Air Peace guests to visit and explore the wealth of tourist attractions in the state as well as expand the access of investors and other categories of air travellers to connect with the state.
Air Peace, which commenced commercial flight operations to a record five destinations in 2014, currently has presence in Lagos, Abuja, Benin, Uyo, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Enugu, Owerri, Sokoto and Accra-Ghana
- See The Moment Nigeria’s Fastest-Growing Airline, Air Peace Lagos Akure Flight Touched Down Akure Airport (Photos/Video)
- Top 6 Airlines In Nigeria | Airlines Operating In Nigeria
- Breaking News: Fire Outbreak at Murtala Muhammad Airport, MMA1 Airport (Pictures & Video)
- Drama In Murtala Muhammed International Airport Lagos As American Man Breaks His Car Key In A Towing Officer’s Ear
- Popular Actor, Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff (Photos/Video)