Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
2017/2018 RSUST Admission Screening Form Is Out | See Post UTME Eligibility and Registration Guide
RSUST Admission Screening Form 2017… Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST post UTME/admission screening application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is now on sale. See more details below;
RSUST Admission Screening Form 2017
The Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out.
Candidates Qualified for RSUST Post UTME.
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who chose RSUST and have received notification to that effect from JAMB.
- Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty/Departmental) before applying for the screening exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
RSUST Post UTME Registration Procedure.
Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise On-line by logging onto ust.edu.ng and making e-payment of Seven Thousand (N7, 000.00) Naira only, using Interswitch Verve enabled cards or using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option, comprising One Thousand (N1, 000.00) Naira Application fee, Four Thousand, five Hundred (N4, 500.00) Naira Test Fee, One Thousand, five Hundred (N1, 500.00) Naira for Computer Demonstration Exercise.
Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC and SUBJECTIVE. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard before they turn up for the screening exercise. In addition, the Information Technology Centre (ITC) may be conducting a 1-week demonstration session for candidates prior to the date of the screening exercise.
The registration for the screening exercise will start from Monday 13th June, 2016 and end on Friday 1st July,
RSUST Post UTME Screening Schedule.
The screening exercise will take place from Monday 4th July, 2016 to Tuesday 12th July, 2016 at the Information Technology Centre (ITC) of the University. Candidates are requested to please note that the screening exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their On-line registration. The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated in the test slip.
Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to appear for the screening exercise on the scheduled date and time. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to come to the Venue with their test slip printed out during the On-line registration.
Candidates should note that GSM phones WILL NOT BE ALLOWED into the hall during the screening exercise.
Parents, Guardians and Well-wishers are advised to stay away from the venue of the screening exercise.
Candidates must report at the test venue one (1) hour before the scheduled time on their test slip.
- 2017/2018 RSUST Admission Screening Exercise, Requirement, Registration & Screening Date Is Out… See Details
- Is OOU Post UTME Form For 2018 Out? | Olabisi Onabanjo University Post UTME 2018 On Sale
- University of Abuja, 2017/2018 Post UTME Form Is Out | See Screening Dates
- Bayero University Kano 2017/2018 Post UTME Form Is Out.. Cut Off Mark 180 | See Screening Dates
- ABU Zaria 2017/2018 Post UTME Form Is Out.. Cut Off Mark 180 | See Screening Dates