Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Janice St Fort, the mother of Rio and Anton Ferdinand has died after a battle with cancer.
The 58-year-old passed away in hospital with her family at her bedside.
This sad news comes just two years, after former Manchester United defender Rio lost his wife to breast cancer.
“We are heartbroken to announce that our amazing mum Janice passed away today after an ongoing battle with cancer.
“She was an inspiration to us all and was loved by everyone who knew her. She died at Guy’s Cancer Unit, London Bridge Hospital, with her loving husband Peter and us, her four children, at her bedside.
“She was a devoted mother to us all, and she was the most incredible grandmother to our children.
“The whole family are devastated. Our mum was the centre and the heart of our family and has supported us all through many difficult times, always with a smile on her face. Her strength and courage, as well as her great sense of humour and immense kindness, were never-ending.
“We would like to thank all the staff at Guy’s Cancer Unit for looking after our mum so well during her illness especially Marta and Joanna as well as everyone who has sent kind wishes to us all during this difficult time,” a statement released by the family read.
- Michael Jackson’s Father Joe Jackson Hospitalized Down With Terminal Cancer
- SAD NEWS! BBC Presenter, Rachael Bland Is Dead [See What Killed Her]
- What Really Killed Veteran Actor Sir Roger, ”James Bond” – (Find Out Here)
- Fasiha Noor Biography, Age, Wiki
- Shocking: Gwanda Woman Poisoned Her 2 Children, Axed Her Employer’s Mother And Killed Herself