Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Imolites, yesterday, described the visit by the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, as a blessing to the people of the state, while some said it caused them unexpected difficulties.
Some Pro Biafra supporters who spoke to Vanguard in Owerri, said that a referendum had been conducted going by the crowed that thronged out to welcome their leader.
- Millions Of Biafrans Welcomes Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri (Photos)
- Okorocha Should Start Parking His Load To Go Back To Jos… The Only Solution To Nigeria’s Problem Is Referendum – Nnamdi Kanu
- Biafra: What We Will Do To Okorocha In 2019 – Nnamdi Kanu
- You Can Agitate For Biafra But You Can’t Stop Election Anywhere In Igboland – Kalu Fires Nnamdi Kanu
- Nigerian Government Offered Me An Oil Block & Mansion In Dubai To Reject Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu
- Biafra: Why Obasanjo Will Die – Nnamdi Kanu
- Why I Don’t Believe In Restructuring Of Nigeria- Nnamdi Kanu Reveals
- I Said It In 2009 That Northerners Will Ask Igbos To Leave The North – Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Reveals Why Turkish Diplomat Visited Him
- Biafra: Until The Zoo Agrees On A Date For Referendum, There Will Be No Election, Starting With Anambra – Nnamdi Kanu Warns
- If Nigeria Breaks Up We Wont Go With The North, We Will Go With Biafra – John Danfulani