Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Guaranty Trust Bank PLC also known as GTBank or simply GTB is a Nigerian multinational financial institution, that offers Online/Internet Banking, Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Investment Banking
Over the years they have been operating as the leading bank in Africa, they have proved to be the preferred choice for Freelancers, Internet Marketers, Bloggers, Ecommerce Shop Owners, Importers, Foreign Exchange Business Owners and the rest of the Make Money Online Segment of Africa.
Today, We Had The Good News from Them . . .
We received a mail in the early hours of July 1o, 2017 from GT Bank stating that they have lifted its restriction and limitations on its Naira MasterCard. This includes: lifting the monthly international spend limit from $100 to $1000. Enabling International ATM withdrawal, lifting the restriction in UAE and China ( The GoldMine of Importation Gurus in Africa).
GT Bank Mastercard Limitation
However, we at Paid Like Linda, advise you that do international transactions, to login to your Amazon or iTunes account and load your gift card balance with just $1 using their debit card, before paying $1000 from your Naira MasterCard to realize your bank exchange rate is crazy,
It’s the safest thing to do before taking the plunge and sinking in the wild oceans. That way you get to know exactly how much your bank charges for a dollar.
- Ecobank Opens Naira-denominated Mastercard For International Transactions [See Daily Spending Limits]
- Everything You Need To Know About First Bank Internet & Mobile Banking | FB Internet & Mobile Banking Guide
- See The New MasterCard Credit Cards That Has In-Built Fingerprint Sensor (Photos)
- GTBank Stops Use Of Naira Mastercard For Online Transactions
- What You Need To Know About Your Internet Bank Account (E-banking)