Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
In an attempt to curb the emerging security challenges caused by activities of bandits and cattle rustlers disguising as Fulani herdsmen, the immediate governor of Kano state, senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso visited Asaba, Delta state this evening.
His visit like other visits to overwrought communities aims at thorough resolution of challenges confronting those communities.
Cases of marauding armed men invading communities & killing people were reported in Delta state with Fulani herdsmen being the suspects of the heinous acts.
Just recently, hundreds of women blocked a busy highway in the state to protest the incessant attacks that is killing & displacing their people.
The state governor Ifeanyi Okowa recently plead with Delta citizens to shun violence and desist from taking the law into their hands and have faith in the government as it fight the scourge.
As Kwankwaso visits, let’s hope for best handling of the menace through appropriate measures that addressess the issues in order to protect lives and properties.
- ”Destroy & Pay” – Governor Obiano Warns Fulani Herdsmen
- Benue And Immigration Boundary Camp Killings: Buhari Must Act Now – Fayose Reacts
- Angry Numan Residents Narrates Their Experiences To VP Osinbajo After Fulani Herdsmen Attack (Photo)
- See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To This Man In Delta State (Photos)
- Herdsmen Killings: Governors Know What To Do But.. – Fayose
- From Now On, Fulani Herdsmen Must Have To Register With N5,000 To Operate In Ekiti State – Fayose
- What Buhari Should Do To End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks – IPOB
- See How 19 People Where Buried In Plateau State Following A Fresh Attack By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos)
- We Should Help The Fulani Herdsmen – Kebbi State Governor, Atiku Bagugu
- “If Any Killing Of Our People Occurs Again I Will Fight Your Leaders” – Fayose Dares Fulani Herdsmen