Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
The traditional ruler of Enugwu-Ukwu, Igwe Sir Ralph Obumnaeme Ekpeh has appealed to the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu to consider changing his method of agitating for Biafran sovereignty.
Igwe Ekpeh was speaking while responding to remarks by traditional rulers from Umuahia North in Abia state who had visited him at his palace on the occasion of the 2017 ‘Ikpo Ji’ ndi Enugwu-Ukwu.
Said the Igwe ” We support Nnamdi Kanu in the sense that Ndi Igbo are marginalized and there is a need for restructuring in Nigeria to address the various issues arising out of decades long oppression of Ndigbo and other minorities, but we are not in support of his aggressive methods. He has severally insulted people from other tribes thus foreclosing any chances of sympathy, support and alignment. Such an approach is divisive and unhelpful. In this struggle, Ndigbo can not go it alone. We need friends and allies across the various ethnic divides”.
- Biafra: IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos)
- Nobody Or Group Of Persons Will Stop Anambra Election – Obi Of Onitsha Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB
- I Declare My Support For Nnamdi Kanu For He Is Really Disturbing The Northeners And I Like It – Yoruba Man Speaks
- Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Umuleri In Anambra State (Photos)
- Igbo Quit Notice: Northern Youths Wants Nnamdi Kanu To Shut Up – Ohaneze