Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Elders from River State today declared total support to the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, as he paid courtesy visit to communities in the State.
IPOB Leader visit was part of the ongoing unification of Biafrans and to show appreciation to the people of the community towards their support when he was under incarceration.
Kanu on arrival to the community was receive by overwhelming crowd consist of elders, youths and children.
Speaking at the occasion, the elders of the community said that Kanu was sent by God to rescue his people, saying that his visit to the region has restored brotherly love among Biafrans.
According to the elders, they said that Kanu’s emergence has brought to an end the suffering of the people in the riverian communities.
Those saying river state is not part of Biafra is in sane and uniformed, they said.
The elder also debunked media speculation that Biafrans wanted South-South because of oil, says that Kanu had made it clear that every community will have total control of their resources immediately Biafra is restored
- Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Sites Where IPOB Members Were Killed To Pray Privately In Order To Appease Their Spirits
- Millions Of Biafrans Welcomes Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri (Photos)
- ”Only God Will Give Us Biafra” – Nnamdi Kanu (Video)
- I Will Never Join Nigerian Politics, My Main Aim Is To Restore Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu Declares
- No Section Of Nigeria Can Do Without Biafra – Kanu’s Brother
- Why The White Men Are Afraid Of Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu
- If You Want Biafra To Be Restored, Sit At Home On November 18 – Nnamdi Kanu
- Biafra: Nobody Will Arrest Me – Nnamdi Kanu
- People Like Us Don’t Come Twice, Biafra Must Be Restored – Nnamdi Kanu
- Nnamdi Kanu Turns Messiah Of Igbos, Spotted Praying For Pro-biafran Supporters (Photos)