Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Arewa Youths Leader, Shettima Yerima says IPOB leader Nnamdi KANU remains Undaunted after the call for peace by Acting President Osinbajo and other religious leaders.
Speaking on behalf of the coalition, its coordinator, Shettima Yerima, said: “Not withstanding efforts by Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo and responsible regional leaders, Nnamdi Kanu, leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), remains undaunted.
“Their continued action is a clear signal that they are committed to breaking away from the Nigerian Federation which buttresses our earlier concerns.
“Since it is becoming all the more obvious by the way IPOB and Kanu enjoy massive support from the Igbo back home, that the issue of the drive for Biafra nation is still a boiling one, we urge the UN to intervene by initiating processes for a peaceful referendum as the only option to finally settle the Biafran issue.”
Arewa youths, had in June, issued an ultimatum to Igbo to vacate the North within three months.
The call has generated mixed reactions from Nigerians.
- The Only Option To Finally Settle The Biafran Issue Is Referendum – Arewa Youths
- Biafra: Lawmakers Should Add A ”Referendum Clause” In Nigeria’s Constitution – Arewa Youths
- Biafra: You Don’t Know What We Are Planning – IPOB Replies Arewa Youths
- Biafra: Rethink & Join Us To Build Nigeria – Arewa Youths Tells Nnamdi Kanu
- How Nnamdi Kanu Caused The Igbo Quite Notice – Arewa Youths Leader, Yerima Shettima
- Arewa Youths Quit Notice Will Not Add Or Subtract Anything From Biafra Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother
- Biafra: Nigeria Is Above Nnamdi Kanu – Arewa Youths Leader, Shetima Yerima
- No Section Of Nigeria Can Do Without Biafra – Kanu’s Brother
- Why Biafra Cannot Be Actualized Even Through A Referendum – Arewa Youths Leader, Yerima Shettima Shocks Nnamdi Kanu
- Igbo Quit Notice: What We Discussed With Arewa Youths – Ohaneze Youths