Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State has vowed not to allow the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, repeat the mistake made by the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, which stopped people from coming out during the last national census.
Obiano was reacting to a recent threat by the Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB that it will disrupt the governorship election in state.
Speaking during his visit to an erosion site at Odume Layout, Obosi in Idemili North Local Government Area of the state on Wednesday the governor said Kanu and his group cannot overpower the whole Anambra.
He described Kanu’s statement that there would be no election in the state in particular and Southeast zone as an empty threat.
Obiano said, “there is going to be an election on that day. Whoever says there will be no election is not carrying the interest of the people at heart.
“We will not repeat what happened during the national census period in the years back here in the state when those who called themselves MASSOB disrupted the exercise in Igbo land and the consequences of that disruption led to rating our population figure very low which is what we are still suffering today because we were counted less than what we are.”
The governor called to the electorate to vote for him for sustaining the good governance he inherited.
- Nov. 18: We Will Decisively Deal With If You Try To Disrupt Anambra Election – Gov. Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu
- Stopping Anambra Election.. That Will Never Happen, We Won’t Allow It – Gov. Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB
- You Want Igbos To Killed Again?… Election Must Hold In Anambra – MASSOB To IPOB
- Biafra: Igbo leaders Have Sold Igbos In Arewa Land For Blood Sacrifice – MASSOB
- Biafra: We Cannot Allow Nnamdi Kanu To Come & Invade Our Peaceful State – Gov. Obiano