Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
The Ogbia Brotherhood Youth Council (OBYC) has scolded the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu for saying that a former President Goodluck Jonathan was weak and incompetent.
National President of the council, Dr. Laguo Gilbert, said today in a statement that Kanu’s statement is unfortunate and therefore should be disregarded by the public.
“Such radical statements remain one of the reasons why the IPOB agitation lacks its required substance. The OBYC however advises Mr. Kanu to learn from the mistakes made by the group in the past and its predecessor, as this will be necessary to implement its vision,” Gilbert said.
While maintaining that bringing Jonathan into Biafra issues in such a disrespectful manner would not help or give credence to its deep-rooted rancour, the group warned Kanu to stop linking a honourable man like Jonathan into its ‘his directionless agitation’.
He said, “Bringing former President Goodluck Jonathan into this issues in such a disrespectful manner will neither help nor give credence to its rancour. OBYC therefore warns Nnamdi Kanu to desist forthwith from linking a man of honor like Dr. Jonathan into his directionless agitation.”
Kanu reportedly said that a former First Lady Dame Patience Goodluck Jonathan would have made a better President than her husband.
- Why Nnamdi Kanu May Loose His Popularity Soon…Why Fani Kayode May Stop Supporting Him – Reno Omokri
- Fani Kayode Will Soon Hear What Nnamdi Kanu Is Saying About Yorubas Soon, Nnamdi Kanu Is Using His Mouth To Kill Himself – Reno Omokri
- Jonathan Is A Good Man, I Don’t Believe He Was Weak – Fani Kayode Replies Nnamdi Kanu
- Biafra: Don’t Destroy The Good Relationship We Have Enjoyed With Igbos – Ijaw Youths Warns Nnamdi Kanu Over His Comment On Jonathan
- Biafra: Why Obasanjo Will Die – Nnamdi Kanu