Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Reno Omokri has cautioned Nnamdi Kanu over his utterances – The former Presidential aide urged the IPOB leader not to destroy the popularity he his currently enjoying by making unguarded statements – Omokri also insisted that Nnamdi Kanu was wrong to have labeled former President Goodluck Jonathan as weak A former aide to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has cautioned Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) over his utterances. O
The former Presidential aide faulted the IPOB leader over his alleged statement on the competency of former President Goodluck Jonathan. Omokri also insisted that Nnamdi Kanu was wrong to have labeled former President Goodluck Jonathan as weak According to him, Nnamdi Kanu must learn what leadership entails. He said: “In my widely published article advising Ndi’Igbo, I said the Igbo often mistake discretion for weakness. Nnamdi Kanu proves my point! Calling Dr. Goodluck Jonathan weak and incompetent is just a manifestation of what I wrote about. “Nnamdi Kanu needs to understand something about leadership. Leadership is a platform that gives you the opportunity to increase your influence or reduce it until it is eliminated. Upon his release, public sympathy for him increased his influence. “The successful sit at home further increased it. However, his utterances since then have been steadily reducing his influence.
I know Chief Femi Fani-Kayode very well. He will soon hear the things Nnamdi Kanu said about the Yorubas. He has already heard about the things Nnamdi Kanu said about Jonathan. “It will not be very long before Nnamdi Kanu loses one of his most valiant non Igbo supporter. Apparently, what the Nigerian government couldn’t do to Nnamdi Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu is using his own mouth to do to himself!
- Fani Kayode Will Soon Hear What Nnamdi Kanu Is Saying About Yorubas Soon, Nnamdi Kanu Is Using His Mouth To Kill Himself – Reno Omokri
- October 1 Deadline: If You Want Show Your Influence, Declare A Sit At Home & See If People Will Obey You Like Nnamdi Kanu Was Obeyed – Reno Omokri Blasts Northern Youths
- Jonathan Is A Good Man, I Don’t Believe He Was Weak – Fani Kayode Replies Nnamdi Kanu
- Stop Linking Our Brother Goodluck Jonathan Into Your Directionless Biafra Agitation – OBYC Warns Nnamdi Kanu
- Nnamdi Kanu Has No NTA Or Liar Mohammed Yet His Words Makes More Headlines – Reno Omokri