Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) wishes to inform all 2017 Supplementary Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates that they can now re-print their registration slips to access their CBT examination centres online.
If you are yet to get your exam notification, follow the outlined procedure below to print your JAMB UTME slip by yourself anywhere.
How To Re-Print 2017 UTME Slip:
1. Visit the JAMB UTME Slip Printing page on the e-Facility portal via www.jamb.org.ng/PrintExamslip/PrintExaminationSlip
2.Enter your Reg Number or your registered e-Mail address,
3.Click on the “Print Examination Slip” on the page to access your examination slip. Note: Please allow popup for this site from your browser.
Candidates are to note that the supplementary examination will still hold on Saturday, 1st July, 2017.
The exam body has assured candidates that necessary machinery has been put in place to ensure a hitch free exercise.
Best Wishes To You All…
- http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/PrintExaminationSlip – Complete Verified JAMB 2018 Reprinting Link
- See How To Print JAMB Mop-Up Examination Slip 2018
- How To Print JAMB Mock Examination Slip For 2018 (New Official Link)
- How To Check My JAMB Examination Center 2019
- In Pictures: 6 Steps On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip
- Check Your 2017/2018 JAMB UTME Results Online For Free Without Scratch Cards
- JAMB UTME 2019 Live Updates (Day 1): Situational Report – 11th April 2019
- Can I Reprint My Slip Without JAMB Sending Anything – (Find Out Here)
- How To Reprint JAMB 2017 Exam Slip Via Email – Full Procedures
- How To Check Your July 1st JAMB 2017 Result