Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
The leader of The Indigenous People Of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu has revealed the reason why the agitation for Biafra cooled during the government of late President Yar’Adua.
While speaking to the Sun in an Interview the IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu described late president Yar’Adua as “a good and perfect gentleman. That was why you had the agitations cooled during the time of Yar’Adua. The man was a gentle man; he knew how to deal with people. I never met both men one on one, but these are good people. I’m not saying we don’t have other good people in the North, no, we have many of them, even in the judiciary, who are nice.
But the few terrible, horrible ones won’t allow them to emerge, that’s the problem.
Reminiscing on the conditions an Abuja High Court put forward before granting him bail, Mazi Kanu said denying him his fundamental human rights to speak and to freely associate when he has not been convicted, speaks volumes about the hopelessness of the Nigerian judiciary.
- Why I Love Northern Leaders Like Shagari & Yar’Adua More Than Azikiwe (Zik) – Nnamdi Kanu
- Jonathan’s Wife, Patience Would Have Been A Better President Than Him – Nnamdi Kanu Speaks, Reveals The Only 2 Good Leaders The North Has Produced
- Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Leaving Kuje Prison To Abuja Airport
- Has Nnamdi Kanu Been Released From Prison – (Find Out Here)
- Quit Notice: DSS Finally Invites Arewa Youths For Questioning