Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has vowed that the group behind the quit notice given to the Igbos in the North will be arrested.El-Rufai had earlier ordered their arrest, but the group continued with their threats and divisive comments.
Speaking on Tuesday when he received Igbo Delegate Assembly and Northern Igbo Chiefs at the Kaduna Government House, El-Rufai said the culprits will be brought to book no matter how long it takes.
“We are going to arrest the Arewa Youth and bring them to justice no matter how long it takes. Since the press conference was done in Kaduna.
“If they had done it in any other place, we would have just condemned them but since it’s in Kaduna, we are going to arrest them,” the Governor stated.
- We Don’t Want Nigeria To Divide – Igbo Leaders Tells El-rufai (Photos)
- In Pictures: See The Headquarters Of APC Factional Leader Demolished By Kaduna State Government
- Biafra: Igbos Are Causing Serious Trouble To Nigeria, They Caused The Civil War, I Support Arewa Youths Quit Notice – Kano Rep Member
- You Have Never Invited Buhari To Even Commission A Toilet In Your State – Shehu Sani Blasts El-rufai
- Buhari, Lai Mohammed, El-Rufai, Tanko Yakassai.. Are The Only Who Are Against Restructuring- Afenifere
- Quit Notice: If You Go Anywhere In The World & Did Not See An Igbo Man Pack Your Load And Go – Reno Omokri (VIDEO)
- Igbo Quit Notice: Arewa Youths Can Do Anything Illegal After October 1 Deadline If..- Balarabe Musa