Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Wife of the President, Aisha Muhammadu Buhari has asked the 82 recently freed Chibok girls to be strong and forget their ordeal in order to be able to continue their education.
The president’s wife, according to a statement by her media aide, Adebisi Ajayi, spoke on Wednesday while meeting with the girls in Abuja.
Mrs Buhari, who expressed optimism that the remaining girls in captivity would soon be released, advised the girls to learn a trade in order to empower themselves.
She commended the security agencies and all those involved in freeing the girls.
Information and Culture Minister Lai Mohammed assured that the girls would soon be reunited with their parents, adding that the federal government would not relent until all the girls were released.
- How We Swapped 82 Chibok Girls With 2 Top Boko Haram Commanders – Buhari
- Breaking News! Parents Of Released 82 Chibok Girls Storms Abuja To Reunite With Their Children
- Boko Haram Brought Back The 82 Missing Chibok Girls In Great Shape – Presidency
- Breaking: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Remaining Chibok Girls Holding AK 47, Vows Not To Return Back To Nigeria (Photos)
- What Will Happen Before We Say That We Have Defeated Boko Haram – Buhari Reveals
- Rivers & Kaduna Killings Shocking – Buhari
- Breaking: Buhari Meets 82 Missing Chibok Girls (Photo)
- 40 Schoolgirls Beaten Up After Confronting Sexual Harassers In Supual District, India (Photos)
- See Photos Of President Buhari Addressing The 82 Rescued Chibok Girls At His Official Residence
- The Question On Whether Buhari Should Seek A Re-election Or Not Is A Distraction – Lai Mohammed To Obasanjo