The president is currently on medical vacation in the United Kingdom A report by Sahara Reporters claims President Muhammadu Buhari may return to Nigeria next week.
According to a tweet by the online newspaper, Buhari may return to Nigeria from the United Kingdom next week, “but nobody is willing to state his health condition.”
Before his departure, the president was rarely seen in public for a while fuelling speculation about his state of health.
He left the country on Sunday, May 7 after he met with the vice president, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, Senate president, Bukola Saraki and Speaker Yakubu Dogara.
- If Buhari Is Sick, Nigerians Are Sick – Gov. Ortom
- Olumba Olumba Prophecies About Buhari’s Health [Read What He Said]
- Buhari Is Recovering Very Fast, I Visited Him In London – Kalu
- Buhari Is In High Spirits…Will Return Back To Nigeria In 2 Weeks Time – Okorocha Tells BBC [Photo]
- Buhari’s Wife Aisha Returns Back From London
- Buhari Is Now Okay – See When He Will Return Back To Nigeria – Source
- We Don’t Know Buhari’s Health Status – APC