Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
The Naira continued to gain against the dollar following the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) $457 million intervention on Monday.
The local currency on Thursday rose against the U.S dollar to N375 per dollar on the parallel market as the foreign exchange liquidity continued to increase.
Investigations revealed that the parallel market rate which most analysts had projected to remain at N385 to a dollar, improved to N375/$.
CBN’s Acting Director of Corporate Communications, Isaac Okorafor, had at the weekend reiterated the bank’s commitment to ensuring that there was enough supply of forex to genuine customers in pursuit of rates’ convergence.
- Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today 10th July 2017
- Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today 18th May 2017 At Parallel Market
- Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today – Naira Remained stable at N370 Per 1 Dollar In The Parallel market.
- Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate Today 15 June 2017
- Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today 20 April 2017
- Central Bank Of Nigeria Pumps $240m Into FX Market Ahead Of Eid-ul-fitr
- Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today 25th July 2017
- Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today 11 May 2017
- Current Exchange Rate Of Dollar To Naira Today 22nd September 2017
- Naira Appreciates Further To N364 Per Dollar In Parallel Market