Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Baring any last minute eventuality, the Presidential committee investigating suspended Secretary to the Government of the General of the Federation, SGF, Babachir Lawal and the Director-General of the National Intelligence Agency, NIA, Ayo Oke would submit its report tomorrow.
The Minister of Justice and Attorny-General of the Federation, AGF, Abubkar Malami who is a member of the panel headed by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo dropped the hints on Tuesday while speaking to State House correspondents after a private meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the presidential villa, Abuja.
He however refused to speak on whether the committee would yield to the calls of not making the report public, saying “it will be preemptive”, as the committee’s 14 days life span is yet to elapse.
Similarly, the president also met with the Group Managing Director, GMD of the Nigerian National Petroleum Cooperation, NNPC, Maikanti Baru.
- Buhari Swears In New Committee To Audit Recovered Funds Inside His Wife’s Office (Photos)
- Nigeria Is Now On Auto Pilot, God Should Lay His Hands On Buhari – PDP
- Fayose Blasts APC Over Restructuring, Says The Current Structure Of Nigeria Is Unbalanced
- Who is the winner of APC presidential primary election 2018
- Nigeria Appointed Acting President UN General Assembly