Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Last week i tried using my GTBank naira mastercard that i have been using using for many years for online transaction to buy my new hosting account all i see on my screen was error your card has been blocked… So i walked straight to gtbank branch to know the problem.
So the GTBank manader told me they no more use the naira debit mastercard for online transactions that i should open a dollar account.
So my question here is do we have any other alternative..
- Ecobank Opens Naira-denominated Mastercard For International Transactions [See Daily Spending Limits]
- Good News!! GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard
- See The New MasterCard Credit Cards That Has In-Built Fingerprint Sensor (Photos)
- Naira Appreciates Further To N364 Per Dollar In Parallel Market
- EXPLAINED: Differences Between Debit And Credit Cards
- Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate Today 16th June 2017
- Naira Appreciates To N366.5/$ In NAFEX | Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate 11th August 2017
- How To Make Quick Money With ALAT By WEMA Bank
- Everything You Need To Know About GT Bank Internet & Mobile Banking + Guide
- Current Exchange Rate Of Dollar To Naira Today 22nd September 2017