The Senate has confirmed the appointment of Dr. Muiz Banire, as Chairman of the Governing Board of the Assets Management Corporation of Nigeria.
Banire, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, was the National Legal Adviser of the ruling All Progressives Congress.
- FULL LIST: Names Of APC Governorship Aspirants Participating In Tomorrow’s Primary (Photos)
- Buhari Won The 2015 Election Not APC – Sheriff
- Nigerians Voted For Buhari At The Point Nigeria Was About To Collapse – APC National Chairman Oyegun
- See Pictures From PDP North West Mega Rally
- Here Is Mr. Boss Mustapha The New SGF Nigeria
- Members Of PDP Should Join Our Party – APC
- APC Will Remain In Power For 200years – Presidency