The NAF is enlisting graduates and post-graduates for training as Direct Short Service Cadets.
The Nigerian Air Force is the air arm of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is one of the largest in Africa, consisting of about 10,000 personnel and aircraft including 12 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, and 11 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, 12 Embraer EMB 314 Super Tucano, armed helicopters, and military transport aircraft.
1. Eligibility: All applicants must be Nigerians, not less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female. Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years by 30 September 2019 (22-35 for Consultants).
2. Qualifications: Interested applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree with second class Upper division or HND with Upper credit in the following fields:
3. Engineering: Software, Network, Computer, Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical, Chemical, Satellite Communication, Satellite Control, Satellite Ground Station, Telecommunication, Aerospace & Aeronautical Engineering.
4. Administration: Mass Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Television and Film Production, Sports, Music/Instrument Technology, Accounting, Sociology, Criminology, Psychology, Economics, Marketing, Purchasing and Supply, Business Management.
5. IT/Sciences: Database/Network Administration, Web Developing, Network & Cyber Security, IT Robotics, GIS/Remote Sensing, Satellite Image Analyst, Data Telecommunication, Intelligence and Security Studies, Geography, Cartography, Astronomy, Cosmology, MET, ATCO and Fire, Statistics/Record Analyst.
6. Education: Biology, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Arts, History and Languages namely French, German, Russian, Mandarin and Arabic languages.
7. Professions Allied to Medicine: Nutrition, Lab Tech, Nursing, Pharmacy, Biomedical Engineering, Vet Medicine, Dental Techs/Therapists, Dietetics, Medical Laboratory, Medical Records, Optometrist, Preventive Health, Clinical Psychology, Radiography, Physical & Health, Health Education & Human Kinetics, Biochemistry.
8.Medical Consultants: General Surgeons, Physicians, Paediatricians, Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Anaesthetists.
9. Chaplaincy /Islamic Affairs: Theology, Arabic & Islamic Studies.
h. Legal Studies: Criminal, Constitutional, Procurement, Land and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Law.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified? Apply Here
• Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of application online:
a. Local Government Indigeneship Form.
b. Attestation Form.
c. Acknowledgment Form.
d. Serving Military personnel are to note that documents listed in a – c above are not applicable to them, however the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
Online Registration Starts on 19 October 2018 and closes on 16 November 2018.
• NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
• The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph of the signee. The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the back of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.