What Is EFCC And There Functions
EFCC is a Nigerian government body established to check or carry out and investigate financial crimes such as advance fee fraud and money laundering.
It was established in Nigeria then former Nigerian president his excellency Olusegun Obasanjo in 2003.
Under the previous EFCC chairman Nuhu Ribadu, the agency has addressed financial corruption by prosecuting and convicting a number of high-profile corrupt individuals, ranging from Nigeria’s former chief law enforcement officer to several bank chief executives. By 2005, the EFCC arrested government officials including, Diepreye Alamieyeseigha.
What Is EFCC Contact Number, Office In Abuja & Email Address
Contact: DEPARTMENT OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS
POSTAL: The Director Department of Internal Affairs EFCC
No. 5, Fomella Street, Wuse II, Abuja.
President Buhari During official Opening EFCC New Office In Abuja
List Of EFCC Offices In Nigeria
- Head Office Wuse II,, Abuja,, Nigeria.
- Lagos Office Ikoyi,, Lagos,, Nigeria.
- Port Harcourt Office Port Harcourt,, Rivers State, Nigeria
- Enugu Office Independence Layout,, Enugu,, Nigeria.
- Kano Office Kano,, Kano State,, Nigeria.
- Gombe Office Gombe,, Gombe State,, Nigeria.
- Ibadan Office Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
- Kaduna State Kaduna, Kaduna State, Nigeria
- Borno State Borno State, Nigeria
- Edo State Benin, Nigeria
- Akwa Ibom Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria